Comp rods radius arms will correct the caster angle after lifting you car , when you fit a higher coil to the front of your car the diff housing will rotate moving you diff pinion closer to the engine, the comp rods radius arms have caster correction built into them , they will rotate the diff housing, increasing the cater back to a similar position to factory.
FEA Tested ADR Compliant
- Manufactured from 32mm thick solid steel for maximum strength
- Bush Eyes are CNC for precision bush fitment
- OE style Rubber Bushes pre- fitted into arms
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated black for the OE look
- Corrects caster in lifted vehicles